Green & Wilds is a relatively well-known eco brand. I mean, it says it in its name so the branding is on point but is it true to its word? Of course it is! We wouldn’t have added it to our range otherwise!
Green & Wilds produce eco toys and natural chews for your pups and cats. The toys and chews are made from sustainable, natural and recycled materials. There are no fillers or bulking products added to their ranges; it’s all about honest natural ingredients that you can trust.
Alongside this they support pets further through donations to charities. For instance Battersea dogs and cats, dogs trust, tail wagers and malamute matters.
Pretty good, right?
So here’s some more specifics relating to the products we stock.
are a sustainable natural wood dog chew toy. Harvested by hand from tree roots, in protected areas to ensure there is no damage to the roots system of the tree’s or forests, only the tuber of the root is harvested which then sprouts again, making them eco-sustainable.
The harvest is limited to a responsible number each year.
* Natural Toothbrush
* Will Not Splinter
* Extremely Durable
* Long Lasting
* 100% Untreated
* Suitable For All dogs
NATURAL ECO DOG TOY
are made from sustainable jute which is a natural plant fibre. It is tough and long lasting, and is produced without using any added compounds that would harm or be released when chewed. Jute is 100% biodegradable.
These dog toys have four layers of jute twin stitched over recycled cotton, jute rope. These are great toys for interactive play, toys for throwing, tugging and general chewing, dogs can have hours of fun with them.
LUXURY ECO DOG TOY
have four layers of jute twin stitched over a recycled cotton and jute rope, and then covered in a soft suede, handsome toys for you and your dog. These dog toys are made from sustainable jute which is a natural plant fibre. It is tough and long lasting, and is produced without using any added compounds that would harm or be released when chewed. Jute is 100% biodegradable.
These are great toys for interactive play, toys for throwing, tugging and general chewing, dogs can have hours of fun with them.
Let them chew on something natural!
Antler Dog Chews
are the largest range in the UK. Antlers make fantastic dog chews because they are totally natural, long lasting, provide good minerals and are odourless to humans. From puppies to older dogs, all are fascinated by them and love to explore the different taste and texture; gnawing, playing, chewing, licking, carrying and grinding them. And they don’t go off – which means that dogs can leave them and come back to it, day after day, for weeks or months.
Why antler treats are so good for your dog
* 100% natural
* Packed full of tasty minerals and nutrients. Antler Dog Chews contain a fantastic amount of minerals: Ash, Protein, Fibre, Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Iron, Sodium and Potassium
* Made of a hard boney material, harder than normal bone, that’s much less likely to splinter or shatter, and that means they last and last, longer than raw hide and compacted vegetable starch chews.
* They’re good for your dog’s teeth, as it doesn’t fill gaps in teeth and the chewing /gnawing, grinds down the chew slowly, helping to keep teeth clean and healthy
* They are also really good for dogs with sensitive tummies and those on a fat controlled diet.
Antler is a fantastic ingredient because it contains all these beneficial minerals:
* Collagen – Good for bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage
* Lipids – Essential for growth and development
* Glucosamine – Good for joints and tissues
* Calcium and phosphorous – Benefits bones and teeth
* Iron – Essential for healthy blood cells
* Potassium – Good for nerve and muscle function
* Magnesium – Aids in storing and releasing energy